Select either a day of the week or a City or both and press Submit.
To reset your choices, press Reset
Changes to meetings in the current Where & When directory will appear here. If you have a meeting change to report, please use the Contact Us page.
- New Attitude, which meets Monday - Friday at 5:30 p,m, and Saturday at 7:30 p.m. at St. Bernadette's in Severn now accepts court slips
- Monday, AACC Beginners Group, #32 now meets in room SUN102 at 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, Today Group, #61 meets at 7:00 p.m. at the Christ Church in Port Republic
- Monday, Severna Park Men's Group #377 (new meeting) meets at 7:00 p.m. at the Celebrate Recovery Bookstore, Severna Park
- Wednesday, Cape St. Claire Group, #104, now meets at 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Wednesday Night Discussion #228, is now wheelchair accessible
- Thursday, Women Lit Up, #131 now meets at St. Andrews Church, 4 Wallace Manor Road, Gingerville at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Odenton Discussion, is not wheelchair accessible
- New meeting: Saturday, 9:30 a.m., Step 6 & 7, #376, Salvation Army, 351 Hilltop Lane, Annapolis
- Saturday Night Young People's Group, #213 that meets at 8:30 p.m. at the FIrst Presbyterian CHurch, Annapolis, is now a Speaker Discussion meeting
- Sunday, 1:00 p.m., Catch the Buzz, Truxton Park Recreation Center, Annapolis
- Sunday, 7:30 p.m., Collingtion Group, Holy Trinity Church, Bowie
- Wednesday, 1:00 p.m., Harundale Ladies, Harundale Presbyterian Church, Glen Burnie
- Thursday, 8:30 p.m., United We Stand, Lutheran Church of Our Redeemer
- Friday, 8:30 p.m., Glen Burnie Open Hand, Lutheran Church of Our Redeemer